Updates Generated by Frontline staff for updates to system, links, etc
Welcome to SEMStracker. By entering your username and password above, you agree to only access data from students for which you have a legitimate work related need; you understand that both the visual display of data and any paper printouts should be treated with the highest degree of confidentiality; and you further understand that access to student scores may be electronically monitored.
4 STEPS TO RESOLVE LOGIN ISSUES
(1) Request Login Information: If you have forgotten or need to verify your login, password, or district key, please click on 'Request Login Information' to obtain this information via email. The link in the email will expire one hour after requested, but you can go back and 'Request Login Information' again if needed.
(2) Clear District Key: Click on 'Clear District Key'
(3) Clear web-browsing history, temp files, cookies/cache: Scroll down to locate instructions for your specific web-browser.
(4) Reboot computer: If you are unable to login after completing the above 3 steps, try rebooting your computer.
1. Open Chrome
2. Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar. (3 lines in the upper right corner)
3. Select 'More Tools'
4. Select 'Clear browsing data'
5. In the dialog that appears, select the check-boxes for the types of information that you want to remove. (recommend selecting browsing history, cache, cookies, and passwords)
6. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select 'beginning of time' to delete everything.
7. Click 'Clear browsing data'
Internet Explorer ver 11
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Click on Tools gear in the upper right corner then select 'Internet Options'
3. In the General tab - Click on 'Delete' under Browsing History
4. Check all boxes (Uncheck 'Preserve Favorites Website Data')
5. Click 'Delete' then 'Apply' then 'OK'
Firefox on PC
1. Open Firefox
2. Click the Open menu ((3 lines in the upper right corner)
3. Select 'Options'
4. Go to 'Privacy'
5. Click 'clear your recent history'
6. Make sure cookies and cache are checked
7. Click 'Clear Now'
Firefox on Mac
1. Open Firefox
2. Click the 'Tools' tab at the top of the screen
3. Select 'Clear Private Data' from the drop-down menu that appears
4. Select the boxes for the type of data you would like to delete, then click the 'Clear Private Data Now' button
Safari on Mac
1. Open Safari
2. Go to the Safari menu at the top of the screen and select 'Preferences'
3. Click on 'Privacy' at the top of the window that opens. Click on 'Remove All Cookies and Website Data.' A window opens showing cookies and other website data. Click 'Remove All'
4. Click the Safari menu at the top of the screen and select 'Empty Cache' from the drop-down menu
5. Confirm by clicking 'Empty' on the pop-up screen.