Updates Generated by Excent staff for updates to system, links, etc
Welcome to SEMStracker. By entering your username and password above, you agree to only access data from students for which you have a legitimate work related need; you understand that both the visual display of data and any paper printouts should be treated with the highest degree of confidentiality; and you further understand that access to student scores may be electronically monitored.
To contact Excent's SEMStracker Support team, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free 1-877-204-7197 (direct 678-514-2824). Note: The Helpdesk is not open on weekends and holidays.
END OF SCHOOL YEAR REMINDERS FOR ADMINS:
1. iKeep Archive All: Go to Administration --> District Preferences --> Click on 'Archive All' - Note: Make sure to schedule before you make any updates to grades, schools, contacts, etc. for the new school year
2. Pending Records: Move Pending records back to Active if possible
3. New School Year Update: a) Copy 'Next' to 'Current' fields (school, contact, and grade) in the Admin Data form. Go to Administration --> New School Year Update. Note: Districts using iShare should only update those fields not being import from your SIS. b) Update School Year dates in Admin Data forms.
4. Export Student Data: Districts can export current student data into Excel files by going under Administration --> Export --> Student Data Exports. Note: This is optional and not a required process.
5. Staff Emails/New Staff: Make sure school email addresses have been entered in staff accounts. Please notify us of any changes in admin staff, so that we may update our contact list.
(1) Request Login Information: If you have forgotten or need to verify your login, password, or district key, please click on 'Request Login Information' to obtain this information via email. The link in the email will expire one hour after requested, but you can go back and 'Request Login Information' again if needed.
(2) Clear District Key: Click on 'Clear District Key' or go into your web-browser to clear cookies/ cache.
Clearing web-browser cookies, cache, browsing history, etc. - scroll down to locate instructions:
1. Open Chrome
2. Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar. (3 lines in the upper right corner)
3. Select 'More Tools'
4. Select 'Clear browsing data'
5. In the dialog that appears, select the check-boxes for the types of information that you want to remove. (recommend selecting browsing history, cache, & cookies)
6. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select 'beginning of time' to delete everything.
7. Click 'Clear browsing data'
Internet Explorer ver 11
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Click on Tools gear in the upper right corner then select 'Internet Options'
3. In the General tab - Click on 'Delete' under Browsing History
4. Check all boxes (Uncheck 'Preserve Favorites Website Data')
5. Click 'Delete' then 'Apply' then 'OK'
Firefox on Mac
1. Open Firefox
2. Click the 'Tools' tab at the top of the screen
3. Select 'Clear Private Data' from the drop-down menu that appears
4. Select the boxes for the type of data you would like to delete, then click the 'Clear Private Data Now' button
Firefox on PC
1. Open Firefox
2. Click the Open menu ((3 lines in the upper right corner)
3. Select 'Options'
4. Go to 'Privacy'
5. Click 'clear your recent history'
6. Make sure cookies and cache are checked
7. Click 'Clear Now'
Safari on Mac
1. Open Safari
2. Go to the Safari menu at the top of the screen and select 'Preferences'
3. Click on 'Privacy' at the top of the window that opens. Click on 'Remove All Cookies and Website Data.' A window opens showing cookies and other website data. Click 'Remove All'
4. Click the Safari menu at the top of the screen and select 'Empty Cache' from the drop-down menu
5. Confirm by clicking 'Empty' on the pop-up screen.